Part of AMA Omaha’s MEGA MARCH, bringing you three free programs in one month!
In this deep dive of Google Analytics, Universal Analytics, IQ Certified Ben Holland discusses what you need to know to become an Analytics pro.
You will leave this AMA Omaha Workshop feeling Analytics ready, having learned:
- how to filter out company IPs and clean up your data
- how to use views
- what the front end of analytics does and what to pay attention to
- how to solve a spike in your traffic
- how to implement Google Analytics with Google Tag Manager
- how to report using Google Data Studio
Speaker: Ben Holland
Ben has 15 years of experience in entrepreneurship and marketing. He has worked as a sole contractor and a leader of 15+ people teams, creating and leading the budget and marketing plans. He has been blessed to win nine marketing awards and many national PR opportunities; most notably an appearance in the front page of The New York Times. He has had great mentors from his time on four different marketing boards and was honored to be president of the American Marketing Association in Phoenix. He is a goal-oriented, data-driven businessman who welcomes any challenge.