10 Takeaways you can expect:
- How to implement a thought leadership discipline within your organization
- How we can guarantee a more productive, effective and profitable sales and marketing future by looking back to the world’s greatest philosophers
- Understanding the significance of the Disciplines of Market Leadership and how to determine where your company is strongest
- How Thought Leadership interacts with the other Disciplines of Market Leadership
- How Socrates, his prized student Plato, and his prized student, Aristotle, laid the groundwork for corporate ethics today
- The essential characteristics of Thought Leaders
- The biology and psychology behind Thought Leaders being gifted storytellers
- How Content Marketing proves your Thought Leadership
- How to use Thought Leadership for Critical Insight Selling™
Presenter: Thomas R. Marks
As has been said, Thomas R. Marks is where sales and marketing thought leaders go for their thought leadership. Over the course of his more than four-decade career, Tom has counseled Fortune 500 Companies, and other organizations of all shapes and sizes, on the Disciplines of Market Leadership, how to use Critical Insight Selling™, his revolutionary selling approach that uses knowledge and insights to sell goods and services, and how to implement thought leadership positions into a company to distance themselves from the competition more decisively and with more dynamic narrative pitch flows and messaging.
Tom founded TMA+Peritus, a nationally recognized marketing consulting firm more than 35 years ago, and over time has worked with leading clients including McDonald’s, Foot Locker, Honeywell, Finish Line Sports, American Family Insurance, Rakuten OverDrive, Bombardier, Associated Bank, PowerSchool, FIS Global, California Avocado Commission, National Mango Board and countless others. Tom is the former President of the American Advertising Federation (Wisconsin Chapter), and with TMA+Peritus, is a 65 time winner of the American Advertising Awards.
Tom is the author of hundreds of articles, white papers and stories including Of Socrates, Plato & Aristotle: How Thought Leadership Drives Stronger Sales, Marketing & Ethics, How to Put the ROI in Your URL, The Fall of Harvey Weinstein: Lessons in Screwing-Up an Already Screwed-Up Mess and Is the Bankruptcy of Trust Diluting Brands.
Tom is also considered to be a master storyteller, understanding the art, science and neuroscience behind why storytelling increases both recall and recall accuracy in your sales messaging. His speeches and workshops are educational, insightful and bring practical and useful knowledge to any organization.
Thank you to our sponsor