About AMA Omaha
Founded in 1959, the AMA Omaha is the local Chapter of the American Marketing Association, the world’s largest nonprofit marketing association with more than 30,000 members. For almost 60 years, AMA Omaha has been the leading network for local marketing professionals and continues to serve the Omaha community to advance the practice of marketing by providing a forum for discussion and on key issues impacting marketing professionals.
Focusing on the best practices in marketing, the organization delivers several resources including:
- Scholarly journals — Journal of Marketing, Journal of Public Policy & Marketing
- Award-winning publications — Marketing News, Marketing Insights, Marketing Health Services
- Forward-thinking, monthly programming catering to professionals and academics in all stages of their careers
- Workshops for skill enhancement and career development resources to keep members at the forefront of marketing practices
- Local and national networking opportunities to and exchange information and ideas
- Opportunities for brand exposure and leadership opportunities
Proud to be a nationally recognized chapter.