The Pinnacle Awards are an opportunity for local organizations to showcase their most successful marketing campaigns. Awards are judged based off metrics and measurable tactics.
Judging of the 2018 Pinnacle Awards will be done by the distinguished members of the AMA Tucson Chapter. Evaluation will use a predetermined point system, with a set minimum point requirement for each award level. If no entries meet the set minimum point requirement in a category, no award will be given for that category. The entry with the highest score within each category will be awarded the Pinnacle. In the event of a tie the designated judging captain will select a winner.
Award categories are Pinnacle and awards of merit (platinum and gold). Pinnacle statues will be awarded to Pinnacle winners. Awards of merit and students will receive framed certificates.
In an effort to respect our timeframe during the awards ceremony, all entrants will be required to submit a 100 word description of their campaign that will be read at the time the recipient receives the award. More details regarding this can be found in the submission guidelines.
Marketer of the Year
The AMA Omaha Marketer of the Year Award honors the achievement, innovation and inspiring leadership of an individual or company whose work represents the very best in the marketing industry within the last 12 months. Membership in AMA Omaha is not required.
The AMA Omaha Marketer of the Year Award honors the achievement, innovation, and inspiring leadership of an individual or company whose work represents the very best in the marketing industry within the last 12 months. Membership in AMA Omaha is not required.
For an individual to be considered for the Marketer of the Year, factors considered include:
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of marketing (can include strategic planning, business development, management, innovation, public relations, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership through the innovation and implementation of new products or services, processes, or personal growth and show results.
- Exhibited leadership in the Omaha community (well-known and respected in Omaha community; speaking engagements, publishing, etc.)
- Utilization of data and technology to showcase their contribution within the marketing community
- Have a proven commitment to enhancing the marketing community.
- Exhibited corporate and social responsibility.
- Involvement with OmahaAMA (current or past membership, speaker, offices held, etc.)
Submissions for marketer of the year should include name, company, title and why you believe they are worthy of the award. Summarize your entry on one typed, double-spaced page, 12 point font with 1 inch margins. Please submit all Marketer of the Year entries to Nina Rongisch.
The Awards Dinner
The 2018 Pinnacle Awards Dinner will be held on April 25, 2018 at the Embassy Suites – La Vista Conference Center.
Questions? Please contact Nina Rongisch at firstname.lastname@example.org.