The Pinnacle Awards are an opportunity for local organizations to showcase their most successful marketing campaigns. Awards are judged based off metrics and measurable tactics.
Judging of the 2018 Pinnacle Awards will be done by the distinguished members of the AMA Tucson Chapter. Evaluation will use a predetermined point system, with a set minimum point requirement for each award level. If no entries meet the set minimum point requirement in a category, no award will be given for that category. The entry with the highest score within each category will be awarded the Pinnacle. In the event of a tie the designated judging captain will select a winner.
Award categories are Pinnacle and awards of merit (platinum and gold). Pinnacle statues will be awarded to Pinnacle winners. Awards of merit and students will receive framed certificates.
Click here for more information on how to enter the 2018 Pinnacle of the Year Awards.
Marketer of the Year
The AMA Omaha Marketer of the Year Award honors the achievement, innovation and inspiring leadership of an individual or company whose work represents the very best in the marketing industry within the last 12 months. Membership in AMA Omaha is not required.
For an individual to be considered for the Marketer of the Year, factors considered include:
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of marketing (can include strategic planning, business development, management, innovation, public relations, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership through the innovation and implementation of new products or services, processes, or personal growth and show results.
- Exhibited leadership in the Omaha community (well-known and respected in Omaha community; speaking engagements, publishing, etc.)
- Utilization of data and technology to showcase their contribution within the marketing community
- Have a proven commitment to enhancing the marketing community.
- Exhibited corporate and social responsibility.
- Involvement with AMA Omaha (current or past membership, speaker, offices held, etc.)
Submissions for marketer of the year should include name, company, title and why you believe they are worthy of the award. Summarize your entry on one typed, double-spaced page, 12 point font with 1 inch margins. Please submit all Marketer of the Year entries to Sarah Morris.
Click here for more information on how to nominate the 2018 Marketer of the Year.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- Dropbox open for submissions – Tuesday, January 2, 2018
- Last day for early bird submissions – Friday, February 2, 2018
- Last day for ALL submissions – Friday, February 16, 2018
The Awards Dinner
The 2018 Pinnacle Awards Dinner will be held on April 25, 2018 at the Embassy Suites – La Vista Conference Center.
Questions? Please contact Sarah Morris at email@example.com.