JOIN AMA OMAHA TODAY!
Welcome to the Omaha Chapter of the American Marketing Association, your source for marketing knowledge, resources and networking! Our chapter is made up of marketing professionals and decision-makers from around the metro, with experience and expertise in everything you can imagine – branding, sales, digital, content generation, social media, metrics, design, public relations, and more.
Become a member of the essential community for marketers and enjoy:
- Discounted Local Events. Members receive a significant discount (up to 40%!) on all local AMA Omaha programs, including our Power Lunch, Workshops and Marketers’ Meetup series.
- Innovative Resources& Marketers Toolkit. Free webinars, podcasts, the AMA Marketer’s Toolkit; full of interactive templates, tools and more!
- Professional Certification. Reinforce your expertise and solidify your resume with a world-renowned certification. AMA members receive 30% off the Professional Certified Marketer (PCM) Program.
- Conferences & Training.Members receive discounts on national AMA events where thought leaders across industries share their insights; including AMA conferences, training series and boot-camp events.
- Industry Publications. Your membership includes a subscription to Marketing News magazine and digital access to all four of our AMA academic journals. Also, AMA members receive a 15% discount on a one-year digital subscription to The Chronicle of Higher Educationand The Chronicle of Philanthropy.
- Discounts on Promotional Products.The AMA Shop in partnership with Consolidus offers members exclusive discounts on the latest swag, plus free shipping!
- Sharpen Your Skills. Volunteer on a committee to expand your marketing network and knowledge while boosting your visibility, credibility and skill-set.
- An office away from home. When members travel to Chicago, they can use work spaces at the AMA Global Support Center to stay connected to their work back home. Take a 360-degree tourof the office.
For more information email Rachel Slowik at email@example.com.
A group of three or more individuals can apply for a group discount on AMA membership even if they are not from the same organization. Student memberships are not eligible for this discount.