THE 2018 CALL FOR ENTRIES – OPENS JANUARY 2, 2018!
Don’t delay, submissions are due Friday, February 16, 2018.
Nominate the 2018 Marketer of the Year!
The AMA Omaha Marketer of the Year Award honors the achievement, innovation, and inspiring leadership of an individual or company whose work represents the very best in the marketing industry within the last 12 months. Membership in AMA Omaha is not required.
For an individual to be considered for the Marketer of the Year, factors considered include:
- Establishing and maintaining high standards of marketing (can include strategic planning, business development, management, innovation, public relations, etc.)
- Demonstrated leadership through the innovation and implementation of new products or services, processes, or personal growth and show results.
- Exhibited leadership in the Omaha community (well-known and respected in Omaha community; speaking engagements, publishing, etc.)
- Utilization of data and technology to showcase their contribution within the marketing community
- Have a proven commitment to enhancing the marketing community.
- Exhibited corporate and social responsibility.
- Involvement with OmahaAMA (current or past membership, speaker, offices held, etc.)
For additional information, see the 2018 AMA Pinnacle Entry Instructions and Guidelines. Submissions for marketer of the year should include name, company, title and why you believe they are worthy of the award. Summarize your entry on one typed, double-spaced page, 12 point font with 1 inch margins. Please submit all Marketer of the Year entries to Sarah Morris.